Wednesday 27 March 2013

 So, here we are again, and guess what.....
Carlisle had SNOW this morning. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture before I went to work and now that I am back its all melted.  But you can take my word for it, it was all white!!  Anyway, enough about the horrible cold weather and lets not forget that it is now officially spring.  So I thought you might like this picture of one of our products.  This is Baa'bara and she is made from ceramistone which means she can go in the garden, or if you prefer you can keep her in the house.  She is no trouble at all and will always make you smile.  She has loads of other friends and you will find them all on our Inside Gifts page.
Another little fella I thought you might like to meet is Alfie, my Parson Jack Russell Terrier.  He is only 10 months old but already is quite a character. Now unfortunately for you he is not for sale on Ruddick Garden Gifts website but he will be popping up on my blogs from time to time.  He also appears on my facebook page, so if you haven't seen it yet then check it out.  Just put in Ruddick Garden Gifts facebook and remember if you like it then please click the like button.  Well that's about it for today, enjoy the rest of your week and please feel free to leave any feedback, it's always interesting to hear from you.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment