Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hello again.  I thought this picture might cheer us all up as this is what we should be seeing out there in the gardens by now, not snow.  I have to say that we are having a lovely bright sunny day up here in Cumbria although it is still very very cold.  Hopefully, it wont be too long before things start to sprout up in the garden.   I thought today I would share with you some of our garden accessories.  How about for starters these cute cast iron key keepers.
You can choose from either tortoise, frog or hedgehog and they are priced at only £4.99.  Never be locked out of your home again.  They make a really great gift and look good as a garden ornament.  We also have three or four different hooks available.  I particularly like this one which is a love heart design.  Made from cast iron it would look great inside or out and is only £5.99.   Find them and more on our Garden Accessories page. Now then as promised Alfie is back!!  This was taken a couple of weeks ago in 
the beautiful Lake District.  It was his first time there and as you can see I think he loved it!  Don't forget to look out for him on facebook and I'm sure he will make further appearances on here.  Well, half way to the weekend and hopefully this is the start of the better weather because I'm dying to get back out in the garden.  Enjoy the rest of your week and remember...... Keep Shopping!!








No comments:

Post a Comment