Wednesday 1 May 2013


Well the sun has definitely got his hat on today so I hope you are all making the most of it and getting out and busy in your gardens.  Enjoy it while it lasts as it's bound to change this weekend for the Bank Holiday, it usually does!  Anyway, update on sick little Alfie - he is feeling much better thank you, obviously Glen helped in that department by looking after him so well  (anyone who didn't see Sundays blog wont have a clue what I am going on about - so go and read it) so he is back to his little mischievous self I am very glad to report.
Right, now you may recall last week I hinted that some of our lucky customers could be receiving a FREE GIFT when they place an order.  Well here is the deal.  As James and I are both celebrating our birthdays this month, we thought it would be a nice idea to give something back to our lovely customers.  So the first 10 CUSTOMERS who place an order in this merry month of MAY will each receive a FREE GIFT.  I'm not telling you what it is but I will say that it will help you when dining in your garden this summer!  So go on, take a good look round our website at all our lovely products and remember only the first 10 CUSTOMERS will receive the gift.  Be lucky!!!!


"Gifts To Make You Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment