Friday 20 September 2013

So here we are again, another week just about over.  I feel like these two, how about you? What have you got planned this weekend, anything nice? Me, I will be working hard - no partying for me that's for sure.  Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have one of our fabulous Japanese Bird Feeders hanging in my garden, here it is.   







 So the other day I was sitting in the living room looking out of the window and there on my Japanese Bird Feeder was a beautiful Greater Spotted Woodpecker just like this fella here.  He was really enjoying the food on the feeder the only thing was by the time I had got my camera he had flown away.  Hopefully he will visit again and I will get a photo of him on the feeder.  If you would like one of our feeders then just go to our Best For Birds page there are quite a few to choose from.http://www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk/birds/birds.html and there are all different prices.  It really is very easy - just select what you want, go to checkout, pay and your item will be with you within 3-5 working days.  Hassle free shopping with Ruddick Garden Gifts.

"Gifts To Make You Smile"

                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment