Sunday 30 March 2014


Happy Sunday everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there.  This is my mam who isn't here anymore but if she were, bless her, she would have got something from Ruddick Garden Gifts as she loved her garden soooooo much!! x

I'm very excited as the website is just about finished being re-jigged and all NEW PRODUCTS are now on so today I am featuring one of those new products as my "Product of the Week" I do hope you like it!!



These are our Toucan Garden Ornaments which come in three different sizes:

Large          23cm
Medium      18cm
Small           12cm

They really will bring a bit of colour and fun to your garden with their googly eyes and bright yellow beaks.  They are made from resin so can stay out in the garden and I'm sure you will agree they are soooo cute you can't help smiling at them.  You will find them on our Garden Gifts page and they range in price from £15.99 - £21.99. 

I hope whilst looking round the website you do like our new products and remember if you want to comment on any of them or give us any feedback that would be great.  You can also follow us on facebook where from time to time we do put special offers on and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk

"Gifts To Make You Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment