Friday 5 April 2013

Happy Friday everyone.  Bit late I know but I have been out at work all day.  Anyway, the weekend is upon us and I hope you are all going to have a great time.  Now, I know I have talked a lot about stuff for the garden and dogs but for all you cat lovers out there then we do have this little fella who I'm sure you will agree is a total cutie!  His name is Dale and he is one of our "ceramistone" ornaments which can go inside or outside the home.  He sells for £35.00 and can be found on our Inside Gifts page.  Another one of his friends is Nicky and he really is a happy 
cat.  These cats are great.  They don't need fed and they wont run up your curtains or bring you dead animals as presents.  Granted they're not fluffy like this little one but they are adorable just the same.  Well, I hope you all have a very enjoyable weekend, it looks as
though the sun might continue to shine on us.  Could this be the beginning of the better weather?  Who knows, I certainly hope so.  Maybe not time to get the sun cream out just yet but here's hoping it wont be too long!!  

"Gifts To Make You Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment