Friday 14 June 2013


 Well, after the week I have had with my back I just wish I was "ready to party" but I'm not quite there yet.  Anyway, loved this picture so I thought I would share it with you.  Hope everyone has had a good week.  Today I want to give you a sneaky peek at a couple of NEW items that have gone on the website this week.  Firstly, we now have in stock these cute All Weather Tortoise ornaments.  They come in a choice of brown or green (ignore the yellow one) and are made from frost proof ceramic and are UV resistant.   
 http://www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk/accessories/tortoise.html
They would look great hidden in among your plants and make a great little gift for the gardener in your life.  They are gift boxed and very reasonably priced as well at only £5.99.  So why not treat someone you know or even yourself this weekend.  Next up we have another little garden ornament that would delight anyone!  They are Tinkling Toadstools.  Now I can hear you say what on earth are they?  Well, they are little frost proof ceramic toadstools that when placed in your garden and the wind blows, they tinkle!!  We have a choice of green, yellow or orange and these too are UV resistant.
http://www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk/accessories/toadstools.html
The range we have is called "Summer Lustre" and they really are very pretty.  They are priced at £5.99 and would make a beautiful little gift for anyone that loves something unusual in their garden.  There are a few more new items coming soon, so make sure you keep an eye out for those.  But I just wanted to tempt you today with these two as I think they are really very cute.  Hope you enjoy your weekend and don't forget join us on Sunday for our next "product of the week" - what will it be this week I wonder.  Watch this space......

"Gifts To Make You Smile"


No comments:

Post a Comment