Friday 14 November 2014


So with my very first Christmas Fayre scheduled for the next couple of weeks I am 

a) very excited
b) very nervous
c) very worried
d) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

With this in mind I have finally taken the plunge and ordered my Paypal Card Reader and am now just awaiting its arrival.  Will I be able to work it - who knows?  So I am now busily making lists of products to take to the fayre, pricing them up, organising a table and decorations (omg why did I agree to this)!  I will keep you posted over the next few weeks as to how I am getting on.
So just time to show you a couple of items today..............................

Our Gardeners Hand Cream is a fantastic gift idea for hard working gardeners out there. It comes in a 100g pot and is made with rich ingredients such as multivitamins and moisturising factor.  Only £5.99.
http://www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk/gardeners-handcream-skincare.html


And to go with that how about a pair of our brilliant Soft n Care Flora Gloves.  Covered with natural rubber these gloves are soft and fit to your hands perfectly.  The 13 gauge polyester lining offers maximum comfort and eliminates hand fatigue.  These really are the best gardening gloves you will find (in my opinion of course)  Available in a range of colours and sizes, they are priced at just £4.75.

So that's all for today folks - don't forget FREE POSTAGE & PACKING on all orders is still available so pop on over to our website at www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk and have a browse around.

"Gifts To Make You Smile"





No comments:

Post a Comment