Friday 23 August 2013

 Happy Friday everyone and I hope you are all having an enjoyable day.  Thought you might like to see my new sign writing on my car!  I have to say I love the ladybird even though it is massive!  Hopefully this will mean as I am tootling along from place to place lots of new people will see me and go look at my website.  Here's hoping. Anyway,  enough of that and onto my featured product for today which is a great one for the kids - it is our DIY Paint Nest Box 
http://www.ruddickgardengifts.co.uk/birds/diy_paint_nest_box.html
As you can see from the picture you get the nest box, paintbrush and three paints in yellow, red and blue.  So if you mix yellow and blue you also get green and if you mix red and yellow you also get orange so that is a potential of 5 colours!
The birdhouse measures 15 x 12 x 20 cm and is priced at £9.99.  You will find it on our Best For Birds page.  The birdhouse is suitable for Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Crested Tits and Willow Tits and once decorated it is best placed in a sheltered spot, not in full sunlight or facing the prevailing weather.  The entrance must have a clear flight path for the birds.  So why not give it a go now.  Get your nest box all spruced up ready for the birds this winter and make this little fella happy with a new home!

"Gifts To Make You Smile"



No comments:

Post a Comment